1. In order to be considered for display, any and all guest artwork must be watermarked large and clear. Exceptions may be made.
2. I will not consider any artwork that was not created by you as the artist.
3. I will not accept any fan art unless otherwise stated in my blog for contests.
4. If you submit any work, it must be cropped and clear with no tools visible. I won’t accept any works that show off your new Copics or PrismaColors. We want to see your brand of artwork, not your brand of markers! Exceptions include works in progress, studio photos, and tutorials.
5. ABSOLUTELY, NO PASSING OFF OTHER’S ART AS YOUR OWN!
6. Finally, any and all art submitted is the sole intellectual property of the artist, no copying is permitted. All rights are reserved by the artist. If you are interested in purchasing any works, I will put you in contact with the artist. NO STEALING!
*”Right-Clicking” is now disabled to provide extra protection against art theft.